Thursday, March 22, 2012

Homemade Organic Granola Bars

I bought a few bags of Taspen's Organic Granola Bars a few weeks ago at the Green Market, so I didn't make them myself, although I hope to make something similar when I run out because they're absolutely DELICIOUS and seem fairly easy to make (once you get all the ingredients). It would definitely be easier to keep buying them, but they're a little pricy ($10/8 oz bag, about $6.50 per bag with the 3-bag deal I used) and would be fun to make at some point! Here are the ingredients:

Raisin Explosion-
Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Peanut Butter, Raw Unfiltered Honey, Organic Raisins, Organic Unsweetened Coconut, Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds, Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds and Organic Chia Seeds


Almond Bliss with Chocolate Chips & Cranberries- (131 cals for a 1 oz bar, )
Organic Roled Oats, Natural Almond Butter, Raw Unfiltered Honey, Organic Dried Cranberrries, Organic Chocolate Chips, Organic Unsweetened Coconut, Organic Raw Sunflower Seeds, Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds and Organic Flax Seed.

Check them out on http://www.taspensnaturalhealing.com/store/index.html . Yum yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment