Thursday, February 3, 2011

Crescent Roll Pizza Part 2

I told you I'd take pictures :) Go ahead back and check out the crescent roll pizza (1/2 with mini pepperoni- yum) that we made tonight (on the original cres. roll pizza post). We also had some leftover ricotta cheese from our ziti adventure over the weekend, so I mixed up a bowl of pizza dip (1/2 sauce, 1/2 ricotta) and another with just sauce to add an extra special touch. Plus, I got to put them out on a pretty crystal platter that I found at a yard sale for $3.00 in the Spring (and had only used 1 or 2 times before tonight)! I know pictures are worth a thousand words, so check them out and let me know when you try these delicious treats- a great Super Bowl menu addition, if you're looking for something yummy and easy to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment